Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Who Are You, in Mountain View???

Someone in Mountain View, California visits my blog on a regular basis and I wonder who you are. I wonder about a lot of things. I'd rather NOT wonder so much, believe you me. Oh, and flashes! Do you have flashes? Where people or places or things from your past just flash through your mind, leaving in their wake a whole new set of things to wonder about.

I will flash on someone in my past, and wonder if he ever thinks about me. I wonder what my dogs would say if they could talk. I wonder how old I will be when I die. I flash on my 6th grade teacher, Mr. Barrington. Is he still alive? I wonder. It's like Cinco de Mayo every day in my head.

So, creatively today I got all the pages prepped for my mini album swap with the very talented Tracy. Painting the edges of chipboard is very calming. I am so looking forward to creating this album and letting my imagination run free.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

OH yes I think of stuff like this all the time. I also wonder, how does all this stuff fit in one little head ;)

You are one step ahead of me on our swap. But the ideas are flowing :)