Thursday, September 27, 2012

I Love Dogs


...but I don't love blogging.  There, I said it.  I just don't enjoy it.  Perhaps because it's something I know I should be doing - kinda like sex.  Just kidding dear.  Blogging is good for business though.  It keeps my name out there in cyberspace.

My blog posts tend to be deep, dark and brooding -- at least they begin that way.  Then I try to wind up on the philosophical side of the street.  So.....I am going to make my blog inspirational from now on.  Maybe it will be a photo like you see above, or a pretty piece of art.  Or....happy news from my life.

If you know me at all, you know I love dogs.  Big dogs, or even little dogs if they aren't yappy or hyper.  The love of  good dog is an amazing thing - comforting and calming - a true blessing.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I believe you should do what you love.
Even though I enjoy reading you blog, you should do what you love.