Monday, April 20, 2009

Belly Button

So night before last, hubby comes in to tell me goodnight. He keeps farmer's hours and I keep hooker's hours (sorry Mom), so it was about 10:00 pm. I was kicking back at my desk, eating Reduced Fat Roasted Garlic & Herb Wheat Thins (paid $.85 cents a box dontcha know) and watching Double Saving Divas on youtube (should youtube be capped?). I turned my chair to face him and was just about eye to belly button with him (he was wearing a shirt though, of course....silly). I said, "Can I have a little button?" and he replied, "A very little because I'm tired." If you read the post below this one you'll see how easily amused I am.

Usually "having a little button" means kissing it and blowing softly and making some munching noises. He ALWAYS thinks I'm getting his navel full of saliva, but I'm not. Well...night before last was kind of the Perfect Storm for belly buttons. At the moment he approached me I was just about to swallow my very well chewed up cracker. I thought...why let it go to waste! Halfway through obtaining my buttonage I deposited a small amount of cracker where I'm guessing no cracker had ever been before. He frrrrreaked and next thing I know little tiny pieces of cracker are flying everywhere.

The best part though, was the look on Juneau's face. He was watching from the doorway and had this expression of - have you both lost your minds? After recovering from the shock, he (the dog) was kind enough to assist with the cracker clean up.

Do you abuse your spouse like I do? If so, I'd love to hear how.....I'm always on the lookout for new things!

1 comment:

Jess said...

OOOHHH MYYY GOsh...finally someone else with the same sense of humor I have!!! I almost peed myself reading this..

Okay...so Jason hates to be tickled, but dang, he's ticklish everywhere...i mean everywhere... which means if you rub or massage you do it, hard only. Not soft rubbing playing anything! LOL

And yes, I pick at his nipples all the time...I love his man-boobs and he hates for me to touch them so at any given time when he is not paying attnetion I grab them, bite them, suck on them...anything to tick him off...LOL

Loved this post!