Monday, April 19, 2010

Catching Up

My poor blog, how I have neglected you....

Life....is good. My car accident case is settled, over and done with, finally. Physically not much has changed, but what a huge relief mentally. I'll be having breast reduction surgery in the not too distant future. Still trying to "process" that, though I know it's the best decision.

My friend Jewell visited from March 10th to April 3rd. I moped around for days after she left. She is one in a million and I love her to death. Jewell and Juneau developed a special bond. It was very sweet to watch.

I bought a couple, okay three, lots of costume jewelry on eBay. I also bought the book Mixed Media Dollhouses. Incredible....no other way to describe it. The plan is to take the ideas from the book and combine them with the costume jewelry to hopefully produce something a person might call "art."

Our neighbors are foster parents to three baby squirrels.

Hubby and son are doing well. Son will begin his driver's ed training in two weeks. Taught by a company who only employs current and retired police officers. Man oh man, that course is not cheap! I remember when you took it in school, for free.

That's about it. God Bless!

No comments: