Friday, November 5, 2010

....rest of the Halloween Mini

Okey dokey (okie dokie?), took these pics in the house, at night. Not exactly optimal conditions. 90% of this book was created with the Anna Griffin Halloween collection papers and embellishments. There's a little Martha, a little Recollections, some graphics purchased on Etsy, and a double decker metallic pumpkin that I scavenged from a Halloween cupcake a few years back.


The skull has a lot of UTEE on him. Wonderful texture!

When I saw these cool stickers (Martha Stewart) they had Sara's name on them. Especially "sweet tooth" as she uses that expression a lot.


I used yellow Stickles for the pumpkins' eyes, nose and mouth.

When you "open" the pumpkin flap, you have a place for three photos. This is really high tech for me.....LOL. I hope to learn a lot more techniques :).

Used a coaster to create the spider's house.

I've had that big web-looking jewelry piece for a long, long time. With the big orange stone in the center, it's perfect for this page.


MAJOR wimp-out on this page!! Not functional at all.

Last page has a little photo mat and card which opens up for pictures or journaling.


1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love, love, love this mini album.
I have yet to work on mine, maybe have it done by next Halloween, but don't hold your breath.
Love all the spider webs.