Friday, December 10, 2010

My Kit Club Heaven

I joined the Kit Swap Club over at Your Paper Pantry. I made four kits (they can be identical) and sent them to a very nice lady named Cari. Here are the four kits I got back. To say I was excited does not describe it. My son said, "gee Mom, this is really your passion isn't it?" Yep, it is. The amazing thing is I did not have ANY of the 6x6 papers I received. A great majority of the embellishments are new to me as well.

If you double click on the photos they will open much larger in a new window.


Kit #1




Love the red and green bow ornaments, the bells and the other mini ornaments too!




Are those Tim Holtz reindeer and ornament dies? The reindeer made me squeal like a piggie.

Kit #2


Took four photos to capture all the goodies in this kit. Thank you Loretta!!




She sent a lot of extra paper - gorgeous paper!


And even MORE paper. Textured, very high quality stuff.

Kit #3



Super cute Got Milk tag


Can't wait till I get a Big Shot so I can emboss papers like these.

Kit #4

Great embellishments :)


Love the stamps and the mega-snowflake!

~ ** ~
The kit club appeals to the practical, frugal side of me. I spent $4.95 to mail my kits, and another $4.95 to have the kits sent to me. I bought a few things to include in my kits. I spent maybe $8.00. That's a lot of crafty goodness for under $20.00 don't cha think? Now if only I could turn the clock back....to August.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Ohhh you will have fun creating with these treasures. This is a neat idea.
I know what you mean about this being your passion. I think, dream and breath creativity.