Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hello Nestabilities

I bought this die set at Joann today. It was on sale for $14.99. Came home and did a bit of research. It will only cut lightweight cardboard, like cereal box weight. So....I'm on the fence as to whether or not to keep it. This is all new to me, and it looks like there is a lot to learn. I also got a set of Sizzix embossing folders (swiss dots and flowers).

I'll be reopening my eBay store in the next couple of days. Business from the other sites just isn't enough to pay the bills. But that's okay and I'm not complaining....much.

3 comments:

CanadianWynn said...

I got a Nestabilities Die for Xmas...and I just cut the lightweight chipboard twiceand laminated it together. I actually used it a lot in my mother-in-laws projects, and I think I will get another one. I used it more for making pockets, frames and journalling tags and love the fact that I can make lots the same size. But I am with you in wishing it cut the heavy-weight chipboard like the big-assed dies do! Speaking of the Big ones..I really really really want more of the Alterations dies, but since I am cheap and want to use my Mike or Jo's coupons, I have been waiting...mainly because my Mikes is either sold out or I already have them, and Jo's doesnt carry them!! (insert wailing here!) Seriously tho...if I find a good deal somewhere...I might just break down and snatch me up a few..(my wish list is extensive!!)

Tracy said...

I do like my Nesties.
But Love the dies that cut the thicker chipboard.
Good tip, boy us Canadian's have great tips... or else we are thrifty and find less expensive ways to do things, teehee.

Connie B. said...

I love Spellbinder's Nestabilities. I have quite a few and use them quite a bit. You got yours at a good price; usually they run in Maine for around 24.95. Check out my blog for how I have used them in my projects.