Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fright Town

We like to go to a haunted house every 4-5 years. This was the year, and tonight was the night. My friend Cornelia accompanied us. She is such a sweetheart. This Fright Town is located in downtown Portland, Oregon. Very impressive with three separate "houses" and so much detail and theatrics.

One of the houses had a fun-house theme, and without getting into the "gory" details, I witnessed my husband be hit on (all in the spirit of the attraction) by a topless man wearing leather pants and sporting extremely bizarre make-up. He was right up against hubby and the look on hubby's face was priceless. Talk about your Kodak moment! Lucky for me I have a great memory for odd things like this. Definitely worth the price of admission, and then some.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh I would love it if our town had something like this. It sounds so cool.
LOL at your hubby, I think mine would have left LOL