Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My First Charm Swap



Mailed these off the other day to a very nice lady named Cindy. Never made charms before and hubby had to help a lot at the beginning. My loops are oh so sad, but I will improve.

The charm is actually a vintage Scrabble tile. We make pendants with these and I thought it would be cool to change it up a bit. My tag is an image from a 1938 Halloween party notice. The back and top are lined with vintage music paper. The "ribbon" is actually tinsel I cut from a Halloween spider I got at the Dollar Tree.

Cindy hosts this swap each month. It's been a lot of fun and I can't wait to see all the charms I will get back :). Here is her blog if you want to check it out:

http://cindyscroppingcorner.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Tracy said...

These are so neat.
I have put a few charms on my decorative tags but nothing like these.

Angie said...

Hi Mrs Morris. I just saw your charm on Cindy's charm swap video. It's so pretty and unique. I wish I could put images on tiles like this!

I hope you feel better and do well if you do have surgery.

Take Care!