Monday, April 21, 2008

New ATC's

Three new cards were just listed...finally! The Picture Show is rather homely I think, but still it has elements that "speak" to me. I found the vintage blue rick rack in the back of a drawer. So pretty. The nice thing about making art cards is I never use too much of anything, so my supplies last a long, long time. My husband will occasionally use the word hoarder, but I have everything contained in one room, plus the antique dental cabinet.



I love this card. Pretty much sums up life with teens, but I have to say mine is really a good kid and it's not his fault he knows everything, and was cursed with such stupid parents.

The Letter R - not even upper case R - I have no idea where this came from. I must have been really tired. I think I was inspired by the great "r words" on the old dictionary page.

Tomorrow I will mail my Enchanted Swap goodies to the lovely Lori. She is a very nice lady and I hope she likes what I made for her.


1 comment:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Kim- You are the sweetest! I am truly looking forward to receiving your package.:-) And I love your new cards!

BTW- How neat that you met Farrah Fawcett! She does seem like a nice lady and she still looks great! Lori