Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mother Knows Best

I blog quite a bit about my mother. She truly is an amazing woman. That isn't just my opinion. It's the opinion of countless other people. Her faith is her shining star. People respond to her. People remember her.

She emailed me today in response to my post on January 1st, regarding how she and her friend spent New Year's Eve. I wanted to share her words here. I dare you NOT to smile after you've read them:

"Thanks for the sweet press report about the two elderly
ladies. I love being this age...really I do, and so does Betty and most of our aging sisters. There
are definite advantages and they far out weigh the disadvantages. You'll find out someday and
you'll remember I said this."
Thank you Ma-Ma, for such wonderful words.

1 comment:

Sue said...

How lucky you are to still have your Mother with you! And what great words of wisdom to hang on to as we age...