Saturday, January 24, 2009

C'mon Get Happy * Question

I'm a huge Partridge Family fan.

My question today is: What are the last three things that made you happy? They can be anything at all. Here are mine.

Yesterday the dogs and I did a few errands. I stopped at my favorite thrift store and wandered around for about 20 minutes. I spent $5.88 and found several pieces of "treasure."

Two people told me how beautiful my dogs were.

My son called from the birthday sleepover he was attending, to ask if he could play a rated M video game. Dad's rule is nothing rated M. Son knows this, but figures it's worth a shot to ask every now and then. Dad said no. It was a very short phone call. It made me happy that he called because he could have gone ahead and played the game. We would have never known. And maybe he did play it anyway, but I rather doubt it. He's down with the fact that parents can't be everywhere, but God can.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Great post....I like the idea and I might steal it sometime... LOL

The last 3 things that made me happy...

1. Emmy accidentally slapped Jason (my hubby) in the face...I laughed my tooshy off!

2. Jason teasing me this morning and wouldn't leave me alone.

3. My mom in an email she sent to me.



Enjoyed this!

Love, Jess

Anonymous said...

I too am a huge Partridge Family fan so reading your blog made me happy today!