Saturday, January 10, 2009

"That Was Random."

My son says that to me quite frequently. It is more often than not prefaced by the word "okay." Okay is his most favorite word. He uses it the same way he uses salt - very liberally. Okay can begin a sentence. But it's drawn out a bit, "ohhhkaaay" so as to allow for just a hint of a condescending tone. For example, "ohhhkaaay, that was random." But I digress....

I enjoy being random, and it comes easy for me. I would love to hear five random things about you. Here are five about me:

1) I can only wear cotton. Anything else gives me the heebie-jeebies.
2) I've never had a cup of coffee, or a beer.
3) I'm addicted to the cold noses on dogs. They are refreshing!
4) I swear when I'm angry or upset (sorry Mom).
5) I've been hugged by Maureen McCormick.

1 comment:

Kay-The Rustic Cottage said...

I was suprised by the cotton and no coffee or beer. This will be hard since you know most everything about me. Five random things about me:

1. I can't eat spaghetti unless I have cottage cheese to go with it.

2. I swear when I'm angry (sorry Claudia's mom)

3. Until I was 33 years old I had not been any further west than St. Louis MO.

4. I have to have a fan running in my bedroom all the time. I even take one with me when I travel.

5. I can't stand for my hands to be dirty. When I garden I have to wear gloves.