Thursday, January 22, 2009

~ Question of the Day ~

Men....are kinda gross. Not that women can't be gross. In fact if there were two lines, one for Not Gross Women and one for Gross Women, I'd have to stand in the latter. But in general, ordinary every day life, I think men are "grosser" than women. They have us beat in the sights and smells departments, and then there is always that cover one nostril and blow trick. And spitting...don't get me started.

What gross thing or things has your man treated you to? I have to be careful here, because hubby does occasionally read my blog. Let me see, I have so much to choose from.....Here is an oldie but a goodie. Years ago (before our marriage) we were eating in the Food Court at the mall. He said "I've got something I want to show you." Being the silly female I am, thoughts of - oh he snuck away and bought me a ring - immediately filled my head. Imagine my surprise when he pulled his shirt down over his shoulder to reveal a large, red, juicy zit - just ripe for the popping. Nice.

We still talk about that zit. He swears I used to tell him I loved his zits. I say I must have been REAL desperate to get married.

1 comment:

Kay-The Rustic Cottage said...

I already shared my gross man moment with your earlier today. Glad it was inspiration for you.